1. Coordinator- In Home & Community Support – Part Time – 2 full days per week
We are looking to employ a suitably qualified person to undertake the co-ordination of requested supports, weekend and holiday programs.
Duties will include:
Devising and implementing our busy weekend programs along with three holiday programs per year including:
• Sourcing new ideas for activities
• Matching participants to programs and staff
• Coordinating transport
• Costing and charging of programs
• Staff reviews
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• High attention to detail
• Commitment to or experience in supporting people of all abilities to participate in community activities
2. Community Connections Administrative Officer – Part Time – 4 half days per week
We are seeking an assistant to work in our Community Connections area.
This position will have a broad range of duties including:
• Supporting our In Home Support Coordinator
• Monitor and manage support scheduling
• Processing client intakes
• Assisting in rostering data entry
• Implementing client support requests to staff
• Reception Relief
The successful candidate will possess:
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent time management and organisational ability
• Superior data entry skills with a focus on accuracy
• High proficiency in Microsoft applications
Position Descriptions are available by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our head office on (03) 5231 2333.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped in to 50 Rae St. Colac.
Closing Date for both roles is Monday 2nd December 2019
We are seeking to employ friendly, helpful people with excellent communication abilities who work well autonomously and as part of a team.
We prefer experienced and qualified staff (disability and/or aged care qualifications) but we are happy to consider applicants with little or no experience as full training and support will be provided.
Our wide range of programs and support packages means we can offer applicants a broad variety of work, working hours and options to fit their lifestyle, personal interests and talents.
Successful applicants will be trialed on a casual or probationary basis.
Those who meet our high standards may be offered contracts.
Alternatively, you may also choose to remain as part of our casual staff pool.
Help Us To Help Our Community
The NDIS Market and Workforce is GrowingNDIS Work - The Future